Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Entry #1

Dear Blog,

I had a wonderful time with you tonight. Meeting you for the first time, learning so much about you, shaping and molding you into just the perfect blog for my personality! I am really looking forward to all the memories we are going to make and share for a lifetime to come! I already feel like I can blog my deepest darkest secrets to you and you wouldn't tell a soul.

Ok, but seriously, this be my blog. The blog of Alex Schneider, or Alextreme, as I am known when I am in shape. But you can call me Schneider, or Schneid if your lazy and don't like having to pronounce more than one syllable at a time. I like to think I lead, and strive to maintain, a fairly interesting life. One that people would be interested in enough to read a book about or ultimately watch on TV since WAY more people watch TV than read books, besides, TV is WAY more interesting than books anyway! If I had the money I would pay somebody to just follow me around and document my life on camera. That might also help me in answering a few long standing mysteries from weekends past when the adult beverages used to flow like water. "I never did find out how my hands got all scraped up or who those girls were in the pictures with me from the other night." But I digress.

This is not a site set up for me to gloat about my drunken debauchery and childish tomfoolery. Granted there will be some of that on here, no doubt, but those nights seem to be far and few between and nearing extinction as I grow older and mature into the man that I am destined to become. I mean I only have like 2 or 3 of those a week now! Anywho, I'm not going to do a whole meet and greet thing cause I figure anyone who is reading this will already know who I am and if you don't then you surely will soon because you are reading my blog. The one thing I will say is that I am Austin VIP and that will be covered later on. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment