Monday, June 28, 2010

Beer Mile

For the past couple years I have been organizing a Beer Mile back in my home town right around Christmas time. We have to do it then because that is the only time that everyone is in town and can participate, even though 90% of people end up bailing anyway. The following is a video I put together of our most recent Beer Mile. I will more than likely post the original video on here as well within the next couple of days. With that I will include some more detailed instructions on how Beer Mile operates in case you want to try one for yourself but I think you will get the jist of it from the video below.

Ok, so after I posted this I realized that the quality on the player is terrible! I will look into that and see if there is anything I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment